Patti graduated from Ferris State University with a B.S. degree in Business. She majored in both Personal Management and Industrial Relations. She has been a Licensed Realtor since 1998 and has served on various committees for the Home Builders Association of Midland (HBAM). Her other credentials include:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Licensed Builder – Owner of Walko Homes, Inc.
Born and raised in Midland, Patti has extensive knowledge about the community and the real estate market. Her prior work experience includes ten years with the Dow Chemical Company in various marketing and customer service positions. She also consulted for a local construction company which lends to her expertise in new construction and remodeling.
Patti has also received awards for her exceptional sales records and hospitality:
- Midland Board of Realtors “Rookie of the Year Award” 1998.
- 2004 Midland Daily News Reader’s Choice Silver Award.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
Patti is always willing to go the extra mile when it comes to her customers. She will do all that she can to ensure that her customers are happy. She is also very accommodating and is willing to work around personal schedules to best fit her customer’s needs. Patti’s customers are always impressed with both her work ethic and dedication.
- “Patti Walko is an outstanding Realtor – knowledgeable, responsive, really listens to the customer’s needs”
- “I’m confident our house sold quickly because of Patti’s dedication, knowledge, and professionalism”
- “Working with Patti was the highlight of our move. Not only did she provide professional, ethical assistance, we have gained a new friend in Midland. We have and will continue to recommend Patti as a realtor to our friends”
“Being a good realtor means building good relationships – at the closing table, I want my clients to feel they had a wonderful experience and can count on me for any future real estate needs.”